Monday, September 05, 2011

Oh summer, I barely blogged you.

Whoa, where did the summer go? And why did my blogging stop?

I should have blogged about all the camping trips we went on - Deception Pass, the Washington Peninsula, Kachess Lake, Orcas Island.

I should have posted pics of kokoleo projects I've been working on - sundresses! skirts! pillows! and I should have posted pics of my yard sale scores.

I should have posted summer photos of the kids at their swim lessons or riding bikes or plucking garden vegetables or picking berries or making crafts at the dining room table. It all went by so fast and I forgot to stop and blog about it.

Suffice it to say, it was a good summer. Much better than last summer when we spent 6 weeks in a hotel fighting banks to get this house. This summer we simply enjoyed the house we fought so hard to get. Now I know it was worth it.

But I want to get back on the blogging bandwagon, so I'll start tomorrow with a recap of the events that consumed much of our August - planning and throwing birthday parties, plural.

2 comments:

рестораны в барселоне said...

Really useful piece of writing, lots of thanks for your article.

wholesale cheap jerseys said...

I am very lucky to get this tips from you.I really like your points and think you put a new spin on this for readers. I respect your writing style. You’re so perceptive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...