Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Retro Wednesday - These used to be my dresses.

I've had these dresses hanging in her closet waiting for her to grow into them. Today I finally had her try them on and discovered she's almost grown out!

Maybe that dress is why, to this day, if I see mushroom fabric I get a little giddy.

Same goes for strawberries.

Well, that was nice. I guess I'll pack them away for another 30+ years and await the day McKenna posts pictures of my granddaughter wearing them on her blog.

7 comments:

sugarcreekstuff said...

If there was a law against having such an adorable baby, you'd be in BIG TROUBLE!
When my girl was small she would wear these adorable strawberry overall shorts and I would call her Strawberry Sue. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

Amblus said...

You might have the cutest toddler EVER.

jmb_craftypickle said...

I love the retro wednesdays!! I was just lost in the Jean-o-rama one from a few weeks back. I remember these little dresses from when I was small--all I wanted was for my mom to let me put them on my dolls...I have no idea where they are now. LOVE YOUR STUFF!

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, you only wore the red dress once, also. Two wearings in 34 years,...should last for many generations! The pink mushroom frock, on the other hand, you wore with tights, pants, etc. until you were four! You were a cute baby too!

LOVE, MOM

KB said...

If I remember correctly, I'm 33, not 34, MOM. I still think my baby's cuter than yours was.

Michele said...

you have the most adorable baby EVER. She could definitely be the Gerber baby!

CouponAlbum said...

How sweet baby!! Love her cute dress and pretty smile :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...