Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's pretty easy bein' green

You'd think that since I love fabric and all, I wouldn't feel dread at the sight of a pile like this, right?


Ugh. Laundry sucks it.

On a happier note, I've discovered that yard sales around here are a great source for acquiring kickass plants, often in kickass pots. I guess it's because people are always moving and needing to lighten their load. Not me! Since our backyard was pretty barren when we moved in, I'm more than happy to give their leafy babies a new home. Check out some recent scores:


Night blooming jasmine, agave, geranium, spider plant and jade.
Total cost = $10


Jade. . . and some other plants I can't identify (but check out their pots!)
Total cost = $21

Score! Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...